The Fresh-Aire APCO® is the award-winning air cleaning technology that combines the power of UV-C light with activated carbon and photocatalytic oxidation (PCO). APCO eliminates odors, toxic VOCs, and microbial contaminants from the air and air system.
See below for more details about the APCO air purification system and how it works to help improve the indoor air quality in your home.
The Fresh-Aire APCO uses a UV lamp and activated carbon to kill or reactive microorganisms that are airborne or growing on surfaces without producing any harmful ozone. Tested against bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus, the Fresh-Aire APCO system will also revolutionize indoor air quality with significantly improved performance, functionality, and reliability.
- Has achieved up to a 99.9 percent reduction of microorganisms
- Reduces allergens in the air
- Sterilizes mold, bacteria, viruses and fungus
- Cleans coil, extending the life of your system
- Neutralizes odors and toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- EverCarbon™ cells with proprietary antimicrobial nanotechnology
- Contains a self-cleaning carbon filter
- 2-year replaceable UV-C lamp